Celebrating Spring with Kathy

Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Happy Wednesday! Have you been by Kathy’s Delightsome Life lately? She’s celebrating spring with a post that would fill your heart with sunshine and hope! Yes, there have to be a light at the end of the tunnel, right?! You know how it is here in my little world... March, and for the most part of April, it is cold-cold-cold... and we’re in a constant battle with awful chilly winds these days... Although I haven’t seen the sun lately (perhaps for days or maybe weeks), I figure the sun must be still out there somewhere. Please tell me it is so! ;) Soon the earth will slowly start to warm up. Oh I am anxiously awaiting windless sunny warmer days in a garden filled with flowers and butterflies delights!!

In the mean time, I find endless pleasure in flowers purchased at the market! Given to me by my husband... just because! So here are just a few ‘spring’ inspired images for you today.

Oh and don't forget to visit Kathy for some more delightful spring merriment!!