Where is Ms Spring?

Tuesday, March 8, 2011
I’m taking a moment to pause, close my eyes, deep breath in and out and pretend is not snowing again! I cannot believe it! It didn’t work! It's been snowing all morning again, and the Weather Goblin continues to insist that we are getting more snow tonight and rest of week!

Guess I'll have to get serious with this guy! No more begging! I'll dust my broom and go pay him an urgent visit tonight! “Oh I’ll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too”!! So I guess I must go inside now. There is nothing worth than having to stand outside and freeze your tootsies off while waiting for Ms. Spring to appear!

What can you do? I’ll decorate! Change things around, dust and take pictures (some of my very favorite things to do!)

I love my new chair!

My latest treasure! I love the intricacy of the wood design.

Of course, it won't be like this for much longer now... I'm getting my inspiration here. Is that chair painted white or Cotton Candy Pink? It looks so lovely! I'm painting mine in "Valspar Antique White".

Is it snowing in your part of the world too? I'll be chanting a spell to the weather in a little while! Would you care to join me? Coffee will be served!

And we'll have some yummy bread too!

See you then!