Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, March 27, 2011
Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

The House in the Roses

I’m ready for spring.... are you not? Well, spring is usually a little slow in coming here. Our mountains are still encased in snow, and it looks as if all the crazy winds of the world have decided to make our valley their home.... swish swoosh they sing and dance and destroy things too! ;) So while my unfaltering daffodils, sweet woodruff, spirea and every other bulb and shrubs in the garden spring into action, I’m turning my attention to sweeter things... like decorating my home. Do you remember my new chair here?


Well, she is now sitting pretty by my window all dressed up in Valspar Antique White! Doesn’t she look lovely!

Oh oh and welcome to my "early signs of spring"—my new flowery tablecloth! I love the colors and flowers on this tablecloth... it reminds me of the first little flowerings of spring. I just had to show it to ye all! ;)

What are you celebrating today? Please take us to your cottage and share your blessings... You’re welcome to link, but please make sure you link back to the house in the roses!