Only 1 More Day for Free Cinch Sampler Kit

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

DO YOU NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT???

FREE CINCH SAMPLER PACK OFFER EXTENDED!  ONLY 1 MORE DAY!

I just wanted to send you a quick reminder that  March 31st the last day for this special!

This is the BEST SHAKLEE SPECIAL that I have EVER seen… Seriously!!!

The testimonies are coming in…

I am hearing great stories from people (men and women) losing weight already!!!  You will notice a difference after a couple of days!!!

I personally know people losing 2 to 6.7 pounds a week!!! This program works if you follow along!!!! 

You will keep your muscles and burn your FAT!!!   You will lose those unwanted inches!!!

Isn’t that what we all want?

 

When you sign up as a new Member or Distributor with a minimum $70 MN order (a Healthy Home Kit qualifies!), or as a new GOLD Ambassador with the purchase of a GOLD Premiere, GOLD Ambassador or  a Super GOLD before March 31st and get a Cinch Sampler Pack, a $101 retail value, for FREE!*

 

ATTENTION CURRENT MEMBERS: 

 

If you are a current Shaklee member and want take advantage of this deal, simply upgrade your membership to a distributor with a qualifying order  ($70MN order) or to a GOLD and you will get this Cinch Sampler Kit FREE!!!  (over $100 value)  Plus, you will be able to get another product (up to $100) for free with your next $100 within 30 days!  SWEET!!!  That’s a whole lotta savings!!! :)


The Cinch Sampler Pack Includes:


* 1 canister of Cinch Vanilla Shake Mix
* 1 box of Cinch Peanut Butter Crunch Snack Bars
* 1 box of Cinch Pomegranate Energy Tea Mix
* Program Guide

Also included: three months of introductory membership to CinchWellness.com. (Charges will apply in fourth and subsequent months.)

Check out this video!

 

 

 


"Cinch is very easy! The weekly measuring keeps me motivated, and I am still going strong! On my journey to attain my pre-cancer weight, I have found myself again." Nancy says.

Here is Nancy, 53 pounds healthier*

In June 2006, Nancy was diagnosed with cancer—stage four malignant metastatic melanoma. Treatments for the cancer were successful but left her with some extra pounds. As grateful as she was to be healthy again, Nancy wanted to get her old shape back, too.


“Over the next three years,” Nancy says, “I tried several popular diets. Nothing worked for me; I even gained weight on one plan. My thyroid was checked in case the cancer treatment had changed its function, but it was normal. I thought I would just have to learn to accept being overweight.”

Nancy was familiar with Shaklee because her father has been taking Shaklee vitamins for 40 years. And she recalls that “learning about the Cinch Inch Loss Plan seemed like an answer to my prayers! I needed to find ‘me’ again.”

At 200 pounds, Nancy started the Cinch program. She followed the plan diligently, tweaking it a bit to make it fit her schedule: a shake for breakfast, half of a Meal-in-a-Bar for lunch, and a sensible dinner—plus a 3-in-1 Boost tablet with each meal and Cinch Energy Tea Mix each afternoon. Now she is 53 pounds lighter.


“I went from size 16 to size 10 and lost 29½ total inches,” she says.

 

“Cinch is very easy! The weekly measuring keeps me motivated, and I am still going strong! On my journey to attain my pre-cancer weight, I have found myself again. Thank you, Cinch, and thank you to the Shaklee Distributor who took time to come talk to me. I FEEL GREAT!”

*Results not typical. In a preliminary clinical study of the Cinch Inch loss Plan, participants on average lost 15.4 pounds in 12 weeks.


 

From my online Wellness Newsletter.

Check out my weight loss story HERE!

Before.

100_1802

After only 3 months! (you can even see it in my face!)

alt

Read about my sister’s weight loss story HERE!

Picnik 
collage

For my information about why and how this programs works, go HERE!

Need to Lose Wieght?

 

 To get this special,  place the products in your cart, and then it will tell you that you qualify for the free Cinch Sampler Kit at the top.  After that, sign up as a member or distributor. You DO NOT need to place the sampler kit in your cart…it is automatic, just make sure to check if you qualify.   Please note, if you become a Gold Ambassador, you do not need to place an order to get the free kit.

Please contact me for my new member specials or if you have any questions! 

I would love to help!! :)

Bonnie

alt