Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, March 20, 2011
Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

The House in the Roses

A house shouldn’t look like a store, and I’d have to admit my cozy little ‘haven’ was starting to look like one with all the bauble and extra knick-knacks there... so I cleaned and dusted and got rid of all the excess stuff. I also decided to change the pink palette to white and cream muted colors. Pink home decor is still my favorite, but too much of a rosy glow can suffocate at times... What a difference it made doing just that much! Yeah, I’m celebrating simplicity!




What are you celebrating? Take us there by linking, but please link back to the house in the roses so that your readers can find us and share the fun!