10 Ways to Feel Sexy!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012



With Valentine’s Day coming up, I thought it would be fun to make a list of easy reminders that we can all do to feel sexy!!!

  After having 3 kids, sometimes you need to remind yourself things like this!!  

Am I right?

I keep seeing super cute Valentine mantels, tablescapes and crafts all over blogland and that is great.  

I will do some crafts with my kiddos of course, but I can paint a whole room pink and my hubby would probably not notice or care.  It would not put him in the Valentines mood at all, lol!

I know what would get his attention and that would be him seeing me feel great about myself and looking my best for him!  Some new Victoria Secret undergarments wouldn’t hurt either, lol!

I don’t know what we are going to do on the big V-day but I know I want it to be something romantic  where we can tell each other how much we love each other after 8 1/2 years of marriage!  

I think it is important for couples to make time for each other, no matter what else is going on!  

I love dating my husband and I really get excited about date nights!


TOP 10 WAYS TO FEEL SEXY this Valentine’s Day!

1) SMILE.  

Smiling is extremely sexy and you look way more attractive!

2) GO OUT.  

I always feel better just getting out of the house.  You feel better after getting fresh air.  Don’t hibernate in your house!

3) WORKOUT.  

I don’t care what shape or size you are, you will ALWAYS feel better about your self after a good sweat!  Exercise gives you endorphins which will kick your sexiness is high gear!

4) DRESS UP.  

Black yoga pants may be super cozy and that is great but they are not sexy!  This is a hard one for me because I love my yoga pants but try putting on some cute jeans, black leggings with boots or even a skirt.  That will for sure change your cat walk!

5) DRINK WATER.  

Water is important for so many reasons.  You will be more hydrated and your skin will look great! 

6)  DANCE.  

Put on your favorite Pandora station and dance around to some upbeat, motivating music!  Come on, we all do it, lol, don’t we?

7) SHOWER.  

I always feel awesome after a nice, long, hot shower with my favorite shower gel and a new razor.  Get those legs silky smooth!

8) HIGH HEELS. 

I love heels, especially being on the shorter side.  (I am 5’4”.)  Heels make you walk sexier and elongates your legs.  Plus, they are super cute!!

9)  DITCH THE GRANNY PANTIES.  

I don’t care what you say, granny panties are not sexy!  Get some new ones, try a new color or something with lace.

10)  WEAR MAKE-UP.  

You don’t have to put on much, but it will make you feel better!  I will always use a little more mascara and lip gloss to feel great!  I little goes a long way!


So there is my list!  

I know there are a lot more things to do but this is a simple list that everyone can do starting now!!

What other things do you do to feel great about yourself?  

Please share!

What are you doing for Valentine’s Day?

Bonnie :)