SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY

Saturday, January 28, 2012
I’m showing you around my kitchen and dinning room area today. I don’t have a big kitchen, and don't have a formal dinning room. Our dinning room is very small; in fact it's more like a breakfast nook; contiguous to the kitchen.




I’m always looking for a piece of furniture where I can store my daily china, glasses, and serve-ware in the dining room, but that’s not an option for now. Still, this is the place were we seem to gravitate towards to in our home; it is a happy place and thus, it is my favorite room of my house.


Everything here is the same; nothing new, but I do like to rearrange and move things around quite often to create fun vignettes and bring new interest.

Whenever possible, I like to use a lot of roses around my house; particularly in my kitchen and dinning room area; being freshly cut from my garden (my favorites), from the market, dried or silk roses, they’re heavenly; they bring so much joy into my life…



I like to use baskets in my decoration; particularly in the kitchen; they serve so well and keep everything handy and looking so pretty at the same time…




This is how my tabletop looks now… I'm always creating new tabletop vignettes. It makes me happy.



Etiquette for linky parties usually includes:


1) Link to a recent project post, and not a link to the front page of your blog, your Etsy store or a giveaway.


2) Link back to the host’s blog via a button or text link. This is a common courtesy, and it is usually appreciated if you link back in the same blog post that you are linking up.


More Tips


If you are really a go-getter, why not leave a nice comment for the blogger hosting the party each week? It’s a bit of work to set up and manage a regular linky party, so make sure your host knows that their efforts are appreciated, and that you are not just looking for some free promo.