Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, January 1, 2012
Ever since I can remember I’ve wanted a pink room—sleeping in a soothing bedroom in many shades of pink and a lighthearted jumble of patterns for a fresh twist sounds like sleeping in a cloud to me, so when our youngest child left our nest a few months ago I decided it was finally time… time to build me my perfect room! Of course, that means a room in my shabby cottage style love! So I mixed things around, used things I already had, and spruced up a bit with new Simply Shabby Chic bedding! My bedding is all from the Simply Shabby Chic line at Target. I still would like to try some wallpaper on one of the walls, or maybe paint the whole room in the faintest shade of pink… but for now those little changes have softened up the look of the room, and I just love it!


















OK… I may think that this is my room, but it really doesn't belong to me... you see, a very special person has claimed ownership, and I'd totally and lovingly agreed! Introducing sweet Miss Tesa, the light of my life and princess of my heart, the fairest fairy of the house in the roses and according to her very own will, a future rock star! ;)









Thank you dear friends for a beautiful year! May you be blessed with health and happiness, and with the love of your family and friends in this New Year.


The House in the Roses