Nice little things...

Friday, January 6, 2012
I’m trying to concentrate in being happy with my surroundings… making my house comfortable and neat. Cleaning and changing sheets and making sure is lit up prettily. A dark house in winter can make you feel lethargic and miserable. I love the soft light of lamps and the tinkling lights that come from candles. So my spicy scented candles are always lighted… it is part of my rituals of winter. Sooo... I really am in love with decorating my house in my favorite romantic cottage style. These pretty pictures which I spotted in my picture file on my laptop today inspire me… enough that I just had to share them with you! I have oodles of photographs in my files, but I don’t think I’ve shown you these before, so enjoy!











...and of course I had to throw in one or two images of my garden; a happy reminder of what's soon to come!







Be Peaceful



Float Away and



Have a most beautiful weekend



my sweet friends!