Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, October 9, 2011
Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

The House in the Roses


A little nook to relax, read, dream and just be me....

Set the table with pretty things; just your favorite things... books, candles, napkins, crystal, flowers... whatever makes you happy and you're heart desires... ;)

Create dimmed lighting for your special room… I love using candles on pretty candle holders…

And the most important thing of all: Turn off the television, computers, and other distractions and just enjoy a quiet moment by yourself!


I wanted to say welcome new party goers
as well as say thank you to all my party friends
for taking the time to come over and share your wonderful
links each week!


THANKS SO MUCH!


Sharing with these lovely gals!