Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, March 21, 2010
It’s cold and cloudy out there, small clouds have blown together and the sun just can’t get through them… its mitten weather again; or so it seems, but I have found the cutest skirt in anticipation to the change of seasons, and I love the blue irises in the garden, and can't wait for the daffodils and tulips to bursts their buds open, and of course, I'm so head over heels over my new shoes!

I love pointy toe pumps… who wouldn't! Even the simplest outfit appear glamorous when paired with some elegant looking pointy toe dress pumps... I can never have enough pointy toe shoes, so when I saw these leather lizard-look pumps at my favorite thrift store the other day, they were candy to my eyes. The mark reads “Bandolino” but I’m not sure it’s authentic. Well, I don’t mind that… I follow my heart, and not the actual value of the object, when it comes to purchasing something at the thrift store. If I love it (and can afford it), I buy it... I love it even more when the price is only $6.99.

And then…. of course, I saw these gorgeous jeweled summer sandals, and they had my name written all over them… “buy me buy me”—they screamed! Now, that wouldn't have been nice leaving them there, would it?

Life is good!

What are you celebrating? I'd love to hear about it. Just add your link below, but please be sure to:

1. Copy and paste our little logo on your blog.

The House in the Roses




2. Link back to the house in the roses from your post so that your readers can come and see what everyone else is celebrating today!

A warm "Thank You" to all the participants who join each week. I know there are lots and lots of weekly meme events you could join, and I thank you for being part of mine. Also, you can now see all our previous "Show Off Your Cottage Monday" posts in one single spot. Just click the little logo on my right banner, and enjoy!