Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, March 7, 2010
Welcome to “Show Off Your Cottage Monday”, a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

What's the house in the roses celebrating today?

First, go ahead, take a few minutes to...

...Sip some black tea. Research shows that drinking 2 to 3 cups daily helps you handle stress!

And this month, why don't you eat at least one fruit at every meal in honor of nutrition!

What would that fruit be for you?

Strawberries for me, please!


Alas, that's what I'm celebrating: My tea moments. What are you celebrating today about your home or life? I'd love to hear about it. Add your link below, just please be sure to:

1. Copy and paste our little logo on your blog.

2. Link back to the house in the roses from your post so that your readers can come and see what everyone else is celebrating today!



Ps: I just want to say thank you to all the participants who join each week. I know there are lots and lots of weekly meme events you could join, and I thank you for being part of mine.