BEST OF 2010 BLOG PARTY - CRAFTS

Tuesday, December 14, 2010
The Best of 2010 big

For more crafts and ideas, Follow on Facebook now! 

BEST OF 2010  CRAFT PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome back to the Best of 2010 Blog Party!

I am so excited to show you some of my crafts and see all of yours!

The first craft I want to show you is this picture bow holder.



I made this bag container from a coffee can for my Under the Sink Makeover.



My daughter and I made homemade barrettes.



This is not really a craft, but I showed how I organize my crafts here.



HERE, I showed you some easy kid crafts.




MY 2010 BEST CRAFT of the YEAR goes to my UNDER THE SINK MAKEOVER.


Now it is your turn to show us your BEST OF 2010 BEFORE AND AFTER post!
Just link up your favorite post(s) up to 3 because I know it is hard to choose you BEST.
It would be great if you posted this button, write a post about it and/or added a link to facebook and twitter. 

(You don’t have to do that but it a great way to let more people know so we can all meet new bloggers.)


HOUSEOFGRACE


Have a great day!

xoxo,
Bonnie :)