Shaklee Dish Wash Review

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hi everyone! I hope that you all had a great Christmas!!! :)  I had a wonderful time with my family.  We went sledding, drank eggnog, ate popcorn, watched movies, opened presents, played games, visited my mom’s and my husband’s grandma’s house.  We had a great time! 

I also forgot to mention that I am skipping my Twice Owned Tuesday party this week…but I will be back next week with my queens!

Today, I wanted to share this Shaklee review that Leah from Flawlessly Human wrote from her experience using Shaklee products.

Leah is a newer blogger that loves her family,  decorating, cleaning, saving money and cooking.  This is what she wrote…

Product review: Shaklee

In my ever expanding Greening I finally bit the bullet decided to try Shaklee products.

I received my package today and I don't know what's making me more excited, new green cleaning products or the fact that I'm using one of Oprah’s favorite things. heehee

I ordered the Get Clean Starter Kit.

This statement sold me:


You'd have to spend more than $3,400* to get the same amount of clean found in the Get Clean® Starter Kit!

And when you purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit you also make a positive impact on the planet:

Keep (49 kilograms) 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills

Eliminate 113 kilograms (248 pounds) of greenhouse gases

The first thing I used was the Dish Wash Automatic Concentrate.

I'm in LOVE!!!!

No funky smell.

No residue.

Sparkling clean dishes out of a dishwasher I had written off as a piece.

I've been hand washing nearly everything - but no more!

Check out these results.

Before Fork on the left was washed in dishwasher using other dishwasher detergents.

Fork on right is after Shaklee Dish Wash Automatic Concentrate.

There's a huge difference in the shine and residue left behind.

The difference for me is night and day!

I'm totally impressed!

I'm loving the products so much I've decided to become a member.

I was considering becoming a Norwex rep but their products are so expensive and I'm not that happy with the products I've purchased from them.

Shaklee is relatively inexpensive. The products smell great and if Oprah backs the product how can you go wrong?

I'm no longer afraid to put a fork in my mouth from my dishwasher.

I couldn't be happier with the results.

She also wants to add…

I also need to mention that I have VERY hard water and I haven't been able to get ANYTHING else to work but this. It's a huge relief!

Doesn’t her dishes look sparkling clean?

Thank you Leah for writing this!

I am glad that you LOVE Get Clean products as much as I do.

Please visit her blog and tell her how great her dishes looks!

image

I know I don’t write about Shaklee dish concentrate liquid and powder but I LOVE them!!!! :)

For washing dishes in the sink…A few drops clean your greasy dishes, and this fresh-scented formula is soft on hands.  Seriously….I ONLY need a drop!

For automatic dishwashers… This natural and biodegradable  formula dissolves quickly to release cleaning agents early in the wash cycle.  This stuff does not suds up and leave a residue, which is great!!!  I NEVER have to wash a dish before I put it in the dishwasher and I NEVER use toxic chemicals to get my dishes clean.  Yippee! :)

I LOVE THIS STUFF…they are my life savers because I can save time on washing dishes: no-prewashing or re-washing!!!!! 

Plus they are natural and half the price of Seventh Generation! 

If you use the right amount of powder, it costs you less than 20 cents a load.  I actually use about half that because it still works and I am cheap, lol!

image

If you love Shaklee and want to be featured please let me know.

(I did not ask  Leah to write this or compensate her in anyway.  She is a satisfied customer!)

If you also want to get clean with safe, natural products that actually work and save you money,  email me for more ways to save at DonahueWellness@hotmail.com.

If you liked what you saw and and are thinking about investing in some of your own Get Clean products.  Here is link to my website.   Shaklee is offering FREE LIFETIME SHAKLEE MEMBERSHIPS with a order over $70 (member price) until December 31st.   A Get Clean Starter Kit qualifies! Although, if you get this kit, I would recommend adding Scour Off and Basic G to your order.  A membership gets you 15% off all Shaklee products and there are no minimums to keep your membership! :)

START GOING GREEN AND SAVING GREEN THIS YEAR WITH SHAKLEE!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Bonnie

My Website