Donna at Funky Junk Interiors’ FAVORTIE THINGS

Thursday, December 2, 2010
It has been so fun reading about everyone’s favorite things last week.
I never wrote my own post on that…maybe next year!
Anyway, I was excited to see this written on Funky Junk Interiors.
My favorite thing:
Do you like your whites white but detest that bleach fragrance that always seems to linger? Me too. So when I came across this product, called
Nature Bright Laundry Booster & Stain Remover, I was curious.
I've been using it for some time now and can I just say, the bottoms of my sports socks ARE white and they smell like fresh air, not a swimming pool. LOVE this stuff.
And I really do suggest to start with a kit of some sort. They just work so awesome together!
Shaklee is all about safe health, cleaning and beauty products. And I've yet to try a product I didn't like.
That is AWESOME!!!
If you haven’t tried this stuff, make sure you add it to your next order.  I LOVE IT TOO!!!!
Thanks Donna for writing this!
I am also attaching a short video for you to learn more about SHAKLEE!
Check it out!
Have a great day!
Bonnie :)
My Website