How to get off Permanent Marker

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Yesterday, I was in the bathroom and my daughter comes in tattling on her brother.  She told me that he drew on my granite countertop with permanent marker.

So what do I do?!?!?!

Take a picture of course, hee hee…only me! lol

2010 12 20_1565 

Then I sprayed Basic H and G on it and it came off in 30 seconds! 

2010 12 20_1566

That was easy!

The hard part is wondering how he found that marker.

Has this ever happened to you?

Have a great week!

Bonnie

Don’t forget about our December Special,

FREE LIFETIME SHAKLEE MEMBERSHIPS with a order over $70 (member price)

A Get Clean Starter Kit qualifies!

A membership gets you 15% off all Shaklee products and there are no minimums to keep your membership!

Read about my TOP 10 Shaklee products here.

Start your new year off TOXIC-FREE!

My Website