BEST OF 2010 BLOG PARTY - RECIPES

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Best of 2010 big

BEST OF 2010  RECIPE  PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back to the Best of 2010 Blog Party!

I am so excited to show you some of my recipes and see all of yours!  I love getting new recipes.  Maybe I’ll find some new dishes for the new year!

Here are some of my favorites!  Enjoy!!!

This Strawberry Mandarin Orange and Poppy Seed Dressing Salad is an amazing fresh salad.

image

This Black Bean and Corn Salad/Salsa recipe is so fresh tasting and would be great for any summer party. Yum!!!

image

This Harvest Grain Blend Shrimp Salad is also one of my favorite and easiest salads.

image

This is the easiest salad EVER!

image

This homemade Apple Crisp is my favorite dessert EVER!

image

This Greek Cucumber Tomato Salad is one of my favorites and the kids LOVE it too!

image

If you are looking for a great new dessert that is still healthy, here it is….Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp.

2010 06 09_4838

Want a new healthy lunch idea?  My kids and I have really been enjoying making our own wraps.  They are healthy, easy and fun to make.

2010 07 21_7533

Are you looking for a new tasting salad.  This Cranberry, Walnut & Gorgonzola Salad  is a hit at the parties!

2010 07 31_8244

Do your kids like Mac & Cheese?  Here is a healthier version for them to enjoy!

image

Try this amazing Chocolate Cheese Ball for your upcoming Christmas party!  It’s yummy and easy too!

image

My favorite recipe of 2010 goes to…

This Black Bean and Corn Salad/Salsa recipe.  This is so full of flavor, I could seriously eat it everyday!

image

Now it is your turn to show us your BEST OF 2010 BEFORE AND AFTER post!

Just link up your favorite post(s) up to 3 because I know it is hard to choose you BEST.

It would be great if you posted this button, write a post about it and/or added a link to facebook and twitter. 

(You don’t have to do that but it a great way to let more people know so we can all meet new bloggers.)

HOUSEOFGRACE

Also, it would be great if you visited some of the links and let them know you came from here (HOUSE OF GRACE)!

If you  follow me, please leave me a comment and I would love to follow you back.  I really love meeting new people! :)

I can’t wait to see you posts!

Today is REPICE. 

Link up your BEFORE AND AFTER post HERE.

Link up your TWICE OWNED post HERE.

Link up your CRAFTS post HERE.

Come back tomorrow to show off your Organizing Tips!

Have a great week!

Bonnie

Don’t forget about our December Special,

FREE LIFETIME SHAKLEE MEMBERSHIPS with a order over $70 (member price)

A Get Clean Starter Kit qualifies!

A membership gets you 15% off all Shaklee products and there are no minimums to keep your membership!

Read about my TOP 10 Shaklee products here.

GIVE THE GIFT OF HEALTH THIS CHRISTMAS!!!!

My Website