Merry Christmas to you all!

Thursday, December 23, 2010
There is excitement in the house in the roses, and the scent, oh the scent of the season is alive. Vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, eggnog, pumpkin pie and apple spice. There are so many wonderful scents of the season! Let's not forget the pine trees themselves. Do you love the scent of fresh cut Christmas trees? Oh I do! I want to retain the fresh, clean, natural pine scent of the holidays in my house forever!

Had a slight change of plans for my table centerpiece this year. Usually it's decked out with greens, but like I’d mentioned before, I’ve been craving some pastel vintage ornaments for my decorations this year. I was lucky enough to find these lovely pink ornaments at a thrift store.

Just love the soft colors... they blend so well, and the combination adds to the peaceful feeling I so love around my house.

What have you been up to these days aside from decorating your home for the holiday? I’d love to hear it!

I can hardly believe three whole years have gone by since I created this space!—this delightful space I like to think of as a wondrous and magical forest where I can always come to dream. And what a marvelous journey it has been, what a lot of fun and inspiration, what a lot of lovely folks, like you, I have met. I am so thankful to have had your company and experienced your kindness! Seeing you wandering my magical woods, skipping a river’s pebble as you leave me a breadcrumb trail (in the form of a comment or two) so that I can follow you and play, have given me so much joy! Thank you. May you and yours have a joyful and blessed Christmas and... may your day be filled with blessings, like the sun that lights the sky...


Photobucket