Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Saturday, December 11, 2010
Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

The House in the Roses


I love decorating my house... especially around the holidays. Do you have a favorite decorating style for Christmas? This year I’ve been craving some shabby ornaments in pastel pinks, aqua’s or green...


But thus far my mantle, and especially our table top are pretty much in the “whites”.

Traditional, modern, elegant, funky, bright red apples and greens; I love it all! Whatever look you’re after, you can express it through a variety of ideas. Just one new beautiful Holiday treat can transform your tree, table top, or Christmas vignettes.

(Photographs courtesy of Country Living)

And so... shall we feature our Christmas tree in our next Show Off Your Cottage Monday? Oh I think so!! So here you go:

Have you put up your Christmas tree yet? Do you have a tree? Is it small, big, fat, skinny, blue, green, or pink? Please start sending your photographs my way, and we’ll showcase your tree next Monday!

Happy decorating! I'd love to hear all about what you decorate your tree with, your special memories of trimming the tree, and what ornaments mean the most to you.