Early morning musings

Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Nature has mesmerized the house...

Nature has decided to wrap itself around the wall by the kitchen window...

so she can climb inside...

and take a pick around the house...

and view many different surfaces...

Nature has charmed my soul... I am stirred by its many wonders

Like the birds, I am enthralled by its serenity...

Entralled by its silent wisdom

And abundant of colors and shapes...

Sometimes Nature belongs to me... and wraps me in infinity, like a dance in the heat waves. My cup is filled.

When I set my eyes upon this slice of green earth, my heart grows wings...

I rejoice in the thought that I am the keeper of this precious bounty...

Enthralled in the moment I am; captured by sunshine and breezes as late summer melodies find a way through it all...

Is the melody of flapping wings, feather showers, bumblebees and buzzing buddies and dainty daises altogether...

On magical mornings, like today, the garden rests bathed in stardust... it makes a great carpet beneath bulbs, and around shrubs and perennials, and I love how it fills every space with twinkly magical lights as it settles down. That's how enchanted this speck of land is...

I hear sweet delightful sounds... can you hear it too? Somewhat similar to bell music; garden bells, enchanting hummingbird wind chimes...

The air is heavy with sweet scents... magic hovers over the garden bringing all sort of goods on its golden wings... tiny swirls of sweet-smelling breezes, ripples in the silence, memories of fragrant meadows never seen...

Nothing can break the spell that hovers over the garden in the early morning... I love the quality of light at this time of day... there is something magical in it, something marvelous... it turns the world mellow.

And if you're lucky enough, you would be able to see little creatures fluttering by... they like to hide behind the huge hollyhocks and purple butterfly bushes in the garden.

Mystical lights dance in the sky to the winds of morning. Spell of the nature fill my soul.

Ah yes, summer is on the wane here in our valley... schools are starting up, and I can already feel the melancholy of fall in the early air... the dying days of summer always leave me a bit blue. Maybe it's the diminishing daylight that does it or the candy hues of the late summer sky. Whatever the reason, the demise of summer leaves me feeling sad. Oh how I wish I could keep these lovely crystal skies and wispy clouds of late summer forever... but I know I can't.

Tell me... are you looking forward to the fall weather?