Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Monday, August 16, 2010
Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

The House in the Roses

Today I'm celebrating ruffle love!

Every romantic at heart like me, loves ruffle. It’s unintentionally, we don’t plan for it, it just happen! Ruffle mingles with roses and linen and lace and they are with every romantic touch in our homes and closets. Can you imagine ruffle? A table dressed in ruffles, a soft ruffled border, ruffled tablecloth and napkins, curtains, pillows, beddings... ruffle certain adds feminine charm to the simplest home.



I love the simple yet elegant look of this ruffled table...


Ruffled cake! So gorgeous just to look at!

A romantic ruffled shower curtain... who would thought ruffles in the bathroom?

Or ceramics with flaunt ruffles that suggest a frilly hemline or a pinched pie crust!

Or ruffled pillows with pleasing pleats that resemble an indoor garden...

and ruffles on my favorite sit!


and on the bed!

And of course, ruffles on me!

Oh yes, I must be a ruffled girl... are you one too?

What are you celebrating? I'd love to hear about it...

(all pictures above from the InterNet)


If you are participating in "Show Off Your Cottage Monday", please link back to THE HOUSE IN THE ROSES. Linking back allows the readers of your blog to find the other participants, thus increasing visits for all who are joining in.