Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, August 1, 2010
Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

The House in the Roses


Today I'm celebrating my favorite room of the house. Summers are short-lived here where we live, so we use our backyard as much as we can May to October... Our garden is the living room. It's our place for coffee in the morning, and family gatherings in the late afternoon...


What are you celebrating today? I'd love to hear about it. If you are participating in "Show Off Your Cottage Monday", please be kind and link back to THE HOUSE IN THE ROSES. Linking back allows the readers of your blog to find the other participants, thus increasing visits for all who are joining in.




I'm joining:

The Tablescaper

Table Top Tuesday