Cleaning Tip of the Day

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Washing your Cabinets

 

Today when I was on my kitchen floor (I don’t even know why I was on the floor, probably picking up food that my baby was throwing at me, lol) I noticed how gross my cabinets have been looking.

I usually wipe them down weekly or when needed but they were pretty bad today so I got out my Basic H and went to work.  I just sprayed on the all-purpose solution and wiped off. 

Before:

2010 08 31_8840

After:

2010 08 31_8847

Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate is naturally derived, supersafe, and superconcentrated formula with a thousand uses.

Basic H2 is all you need for thousands of household jobs

Ultraconcentrated – 16 ounces makes up to 48 gallons of super powerful cleaner when mixed with water.

Versatile and powerful cleaner – removes dirt, grease, and grime from any washable surface, inside and out.

Dilute according to directions.

No rinse, no residue, streak-free formula.

Use on any washable surface – indoors or out

Walls, Windows and Mirrors, Countertops, Floors, Appliances, Stoves, Sealed Woodwork, Pots and Pans, Furniture

Clean Credentials

Nontoxic

Natural

Doubly concentrated

Biodegradable Surfactants

How often do you wipe down your cabinets?

What did you clean today?

Bonnie :)

For ordering or  more info, please visit my online Shaklee site.

lGetCleanHousehold