Snippets of my life

Tuesday, August 17, 2010
After two months of living in constant pain, the skies are finally turning blue on me again... my heart rejoices! I know, maybe I should have told you about it, my faithful readers who follow my everyday life, but I believe that life is already too gloom to add personal gloominess to its already overflowing share of pain, so you'll never hear me complain... I rejoice in the thought that my humble life can serve as a path to stillness, joyfulness and happy thought to others, but now that I’m feeling much better, I thought to share just this much with you.

I found this pretty black and white sweater at my favorite store, and I am wearing it today. I usually would not wear earrings and necklace together... is either one or the other. So today I’m not wearing any earrings, instead I decided to use my favorite necklace ever... I think it looks perfect with my new sweater, don't you think so!

I am reading Doctor Zhivago, of Boris Pasternak, one of the few survivors of a generation that gave Russia its great twentieth-century poets, and I’m also reading “At Eighty Two”, the last journal of the beloved May Sarton, (she died just a few months after she finished this pilgrimage thought her 82nd year). It’s an amazing book filled with daily events of her life, feelings, and responses to the world around her lovely house by the sea...

I am also enthralled by the lovely Victoria magazines that Kathy sent, along with “My First Best Friend” and "The Pleasure of your Company"; wonderful readings to overflow with beauty and enchantment the already enchanted summer days...

My dear and favorite pixie of all pixie husband and I celebrated another anniversary this last Tuesday. We had dinner in the terrace of a lovely restaurant overlooking the river. We go there every year. Warm breezes and the scent of butterfly bushes serenaded our lovely evening...

I’m loving the pjs Mr. Pixie gave me as an anniversary gift... he sneaked up to my blog the other night and read about my “Tinkerbell” dreams... then decided to get into fantasy mode and became Peter Pan himself... he flew to (Wal-Mart) some faraway land to get me this delicious Tinkerbell pjs...

I’m so loving them!

And last.... I started Zumba classes on Tuesday. We’ll see if I survive!

And what are you up to these days?

Please take me to your world... I would love to hear about it!