Show Off Your Cottage Monday

Sunday, August 29, 2010
Welcome to "SHOW OFF YOUR COTTAGE MONDAY", a blog party I host at the beginning of each week to celebrate the things we love about our homes and how we live.

The House in the Roses

The small house situated in a rural community in Northwest Netherlands had been uninhabited and neglected by previous owners, but for Elly it was love at first sight. The minute she walked on the property, she knew she would sacrifice anything for it... a careful and sympathetic renovation, plus an addition of a master bedroom and a bathroom turned this house into the lovely cottage of Elly’s dream. Walking into this light-filled turn-of-the-century cottage today, it’s hard to believe the place was once a dim warren of a tiny house. Ah yes, I'm sure you'll love this cottage as much as I do, so let’s take a peek inside, shall we?




Don't you just love this charming little cottage! And you can see more at Elly's blog. Would you please visit Elly and tell her I sent you! She's expecting you! If you are participating in "Show Off Your Cottage Monday", please link back to THE HOUSE IN THE ROSES. Linking back allows the readers of your blog to find the other participants, thus increasing visits for all who are joining in.




Pssss... Have I told you lately how humbled I am by your warmth and friendship? Ah yes, I adore reading your comments and the sweet emails I get every day, some of them with charming photographs of enchanted fields or a lovely rose garden you've seen during your walks. How special these emails are to me! And how blessed I am by having you in my life. Thank you... thank you for taking time out of your busy days to come here and read my ramblings.

May your day be filled with blessings
Like the sun that lights the sky,
And may you always have the courage
To spread your wings and fly!